Perfect for the peanut butter lovers. These protein bars are much tastier (and cheaper) than the store bought version.
PREP TIME: 10min
– ¾ cup natural creamy peanut butter
– 1 ½ tbsp Stevia sweetener
– 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/3 cup ground flaxseed meal
– ½ cup whey protein powder
– 70 grams Provardo® Chocolate, melted
– Coarse sea salt for sprinkling on top
Press into an 8×4 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
Make the chocolate layer by adding Provardo® Chocolate to a small saucepan and melt until completely smooth. Pour the melted chocolate over the peanut butter layer and tilt the pan so that the chocolate covers the peanut butter layer entirely.
Place in the fridge for 30-60 minutes before slicing into bars or squares.
Store covered in the fridge until ready to eat.
Add desired toppings.